Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

San Diego County

  •   State: 
    California
      County: 
    San Diego County
      Zips: 
    92049
    92169
    92092
    92149
    92153
    92175
    92176
    92175
    91946
    92165
    92172
    92174
    92187
    92191
    92195
    92198
    92199
    91909
    92039
    91951
    92137
    92163
    92168
    92171
    92068
    92143
    92051
    92112
    92158
    92193
    92196
    91933
    92049
    91976
    92088
    92152
    92167
    91921
    92178
    92074
    92132
    92142
    92147
    92072
    91943
    92052
    92169
    92192
    92096
    91979
    91912
    92046
    92160
    92177
    92085
    92030
    91948
    92166
    92038
    92179
    91908
    92022
    92135
    91931
    92138
    92066
    92060
    91963
    91903
    92033
    92079
    91944
    91917
    92140
    92013
    92159
    92150
    91934
    92155
    92145
    92023
    92018
    91905
    92086
    91980
    91962
    92059
    92055
    92070
    92136
    92182
    91916
    92061
    91906
    92037
    92161
    92004
    92139
    91935
    92134
    92091
    92036
    92093
    92067
    92003
    91978
    91913
    92124
    92173
    92119
    91915
    92173
    92007
    92114
    92057
    91932
    91902
    91901
    92082
    92129
    91914
    92026
    92027
    92010
    92058
    91941
    92019
    91945
    92116
    92107
    92102
    92105
    92113
    92118
    91977
    92009
    92040
    92083
    92065
    92131
    92014
    92127
    92011
    92122
    92106
    92084
    92115
    92104
    92069
    92075
    92029
    92117
    92028
    92056
    92128
    92120
    92081
    92021
    92071
    92078
    92130
    92054
    92154
    92109
    92126
    91911
    91910
    91950
    92064
    92110
    91942
    92025
    92123
    92111
    92020
    92103
    92008
    92108
    92024
    92037
    92121
    92101
      Coordinates: 
    33.02818807315181, -116.77020610895798
      Area total: 
    4525.80 sq. mi., 11721.78 sq. km, 2896514.56 acres
      Area land: 
    4210.20 sq. mi., 10904.37 sq. km, 2694529.28 acres
      Area water: 
    315.60 sq. mi., 817.40 sq. km, 201985.28 acres
      Elevation: 
    6,536 ft (1,992 m)
      Established: 
    1850
      Capital seat: 

    San Diego
    Address: 5600 Overland Ave.
    Suite 100
    San Diego, CA 92123-1278
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • San Diego County, California, United States

  •   Population: 
    3,298,634; Population change: 6.57% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    783 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $63,141
      Households: 
    332,596
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.20% per 1,538,361 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.75%
      Income taxes: 
    9.30%
      GDP: 
    $222.27 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • San Diego County's population of California of 634,511 residents in 1930 has increased 1,38-fold to 873,965 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.26% female residents and 50.74% male residents live in as of 2020, 41.00% in San Diego County, California are married and the remaining 59.00% are single population.

    As of 2020, 41.00% in San Diego County, California are married and the remaining 59.00% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    1,228,505 residential units of which 94.32% share occupied residential units.

    27.5 minutes is the average time that residents in San Diego County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.37% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.85% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 3.25% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.51% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in San Diego County, California 53.29% are owner-occupied homes, another 41.53% are rented apartments, and the remaining 5.18% are vacant.

  • The 42.69% of the population in San Diego County, California who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 43.950%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 54.150%) of those eligible to vote in San Diego County, California.

Skyline of San Diego County

In 51 U.S. states are published

396 Companies
263 Counties
345 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Calzado Andrea Inter

1435 W 1st St, Santa Ana, CA 92703

Gardena Towers Inn

16240 S Western Ave, Gardena, CA 90247

My Country Seeds/ Triple D Livestock LLC

2502 Main St, Lexington, MO 64067

Davidson's Garden Store

1555 12th St SE #110, Salem, OR 97302

Lazy B Slaters Gardens

63633 Ida Rd, Montrose, CO 81401

Other Companies

Hornbuckle wholesale

1536 Georgia Ave, Omega, GA 31775

River Valley Lawn & Garden Center

6420 S Navajo Dr, Bartonville, IL 61607

Grambling Memorial Gardens

US-80, Grambling, LA 71245

Perez Gardening

10150 Bevis Ave, Mission Hills, CA 91345

Mowjo lawn care

Horseshoe Rd, Wilmington, OH 45177

Landscape of California